For the issuing of documents of conformity according to:
the procedure is as follows:
Issuing of the Confirmation of Conformity
For the issuing of Confirmation of Conformity you must submit:
- request on your memorandum, i.e. cover letter, or e-mail, with the name of Rulebook and list of products (description, type and manufacturer) for which you need Confirmation of Conformity;
- filled-in and sealed application form Z00FO00 for each product;
- Declaration of conformity issued by the manufacturer or its representative according to the valid EMC directive (2014/30 EU), LVD directive (2014/35/EU), MD Directive (2006/42/EC);
Declaration must contain all the directives relating to the product;
- EMC, LVD, MD test report or document of conformity (for example: Certificate) issued by an accredited body from the European Union, from NANDO or the appropriate foreign EMC, LVD, MD document of conformity issued by an National Certification Body which is a member of the CB scheme;
- Operating Instructions in Serbian language.
If you are not able to provide the EMC, LVD, MD test reports or certificates, Kvalitet a.d. can perform the necessary conformity assessment (testing) for products that are under accreditation and issue reports and necessary documents. In that case, it is necessary to submit sample of product.
Issuing of the Type Examination Certificate
For the issuing of Type Examination Certificate (according to the Annex 4 of the Rulebook on Safety of Machinery) you must submit:
- request on your memorandum, i.e. cover letter, or e-mail, with the name of Rulebook and list of products (description, type and manufacturer);
- filled-in and sealed application form Z00FO00 for each product;
- Declaration/s of conformity issued by the manufacturer or its representative according to the valid Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC;
- Type Examination Certificate issued by Notified body of the European Union or a Certification body accredited by an Accreditation body who has signed the EA MLA Agreement;
- instruction manual in Serbian language.
More details about the procedure of issuing Certificates of Conformity:
For issuing the documents of conformity you have to:
Send cover letter or request via e-mail, with the info about your company (name, contact persons, e-mail, telephone), descriptions and types of products for which you need documents of conformity and names of the Rulebooks: EMC, LV, MD;
Fill in the application form for each product or group of products for which you need document of conformity; (Note)
Submit EC Declaration of Conformity (original or certified copy) issued by the manufacturer or its representative (only for Confirmations of Conformity) according to the valid EMC directive (2014/30/EC), LVD directive (2014/35/EC), MD Directive 2006/42/EC; (Note)
Example layout for the Declaration can be found in next document (taken from standard ISO/IEC 17050-1: 2005): Example of declaration;
Submit necessary technical documentation (test reports or other documentation) which are used as a base for issuing of Declaration of conformity; (Note)
Submit Instruction manual. For issuing of the Certificate of Conformity according to the "Rulebook on Electrical Equipment Designed for Use Within Certain Voltage Limits” (LVD) or “Rulebook on Safety of Machinery” (MD) it is mandatory to submit instructions manual in Serbian language;
Provide Identity declaration (optional for Certificates of Conformity);
Provide other necessary documentation.
2. Application form should contain the following information:
Please note that in the "Rulebook on Electromagnetic compatibility" Article 12 states: "The instructions accompanying the appliance during the delivery on the market contain all the necessary information that enable the use of the appliance in accordance with its intended purpose".
If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll help to you with requests and other above mentioned matters.
- Applicant: information about the company that submitted the application - company name, address and contact information (e-mail, telephone, and fax if available);
- Product: product description (e.g. refrigerator, TV, printer....);
- Manufacturer: name, state, city and address of manufacturer;
3.1. Declaration of Conformity (for Confirmation of Conformity according to the Rulebook on Electromagnetic compatibility) SHOULD contain:
- Trade mark;
- Other data: Test report number, laboratory, date of issuing .
3.2. Declaration of Conformity (for Confirmation of Conformity according to the Rulebook on electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits) SHOULD contain:
- Reference to the Rulebook on Electromagnetic compatibility;
- Information on identification of the product;
- Business name, name and address of the manufacturer, and where applicable, business name, or name and address of his authosized representative;
- Place and date of issuing of the Declaration of Conformity;
- Identity and signature of the authorised person responsible for issuing of the Declaration of conformity on behalf of the manufacturer or his authorised representative.
4. Technical documentation
- Business name, or name and address of the manufacturer, and, where appropriate, business name, or name and address of his authorised representative;
- Description of the electrical equipment including information for accurate identification of the electrical equipment;
- Reference to the Rulebook on electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits;
- References to the applied standards;
- Reference to the technical specifications containing conformity requirements, where appropriate;
- The last two digits of the year in which the conformity marking was affixed;
- Place and date of issuing the Declaration of Conformity;
- Identification of the signatory, responsible for issuing the Declaration of Conformity on behalf of the manufacturer or his authorised representative.
Documentation must, to the extent relevant for such assessment, include the information on design, manufacture and operation of the electrical equipment, in particular:
- Test reports;
- General description of the product, with instruction manual and technical characteristics;
Depending on the type of product, it is necessary to submit also:
- Conceptual design and manufacturing drawings and schemes of components, sub-assemblies, circuits, etc.;
- descriptions and explanations required for the understanding of drawings and schemes referred to in the second subparagraph, as well as operation of the electrical equipment;
- a List of the standards applied fully or partially, and descriptions of the solutions to meet conformity to the requirements of this Rulebook, where standards have not been applied;
- Results of design calculations made, examinations carried out, etc.